Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ocean

I feel so guilty pushing the OotP trailer down...
:(
but oh well.

After 5 times of frantically trying to post one youtube clip on the blog, and failing, I have decided to post the url instead. stupid youtube. or blogger. whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZw9D9c18E

The song's called Ocean, performed by John Butler on the guitar. Takes a while to load, but it's worth the wait. It's the kind of song that tugs at your heartstrings. Not that your heart is a guitar, but you get the idea.

If you observe carefully, yes, that's an 11-string guitar. Don't ask me how to play it, cuz I'm quite as clueless. >.<

You might want to check out the band's (John Butler Trio) other songs as well, especially Better Than and Zebra.

Enjoy! :)

(On a more HP-related note, 74 days to go! wheeeeee)

which leads to...

HP QUOTE OF THE POST
"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends."
- Luna Lovegood, OotP

No comments:

Post a Comment