Thursday, April 17, 2008

harloooo

Hi! I still read here haha xD

Well so my life has been rather boring or happening, depending on how you look at it lol. Got a job helping out my aunt at her firm...it's been almost 4 months now. Haha over here we're always living in the next month...always planning things for the next month.

Anyway, I wake up, no drag myself out of the bed, every morning and fight with all the people in the MRT for a seat haha and then go all the way to TP and then start one more day of clearing files and other saikang work. Haha it can be quite sian sometimes because some of the work is really terribly mundane, like photocopying a tall pile of receipts(I once did that for 2 hours ZZZ plz). But sometimes it can get quite crazy because it's like 765263782 things at the same time that people want you to do. SO. THAT'S THE FUN PART HAHA.

*ehem* okay.

No actually it's frustrating lah. People all want you to do their things (and sometimes they can actually do themselves) and of course they think that you have nothing else and nothing better to do than to do for them whatever it is. It's the same for school isn't it. Teachers think that we only study their subject and we only have their homework to do.

Anyway I think I'm going out of point so...haha. Another time maybe. AND GOGO CLASS GUYS ON THE WAY TO COMPLETING NS!

No comments:

Post a Comment