Wednesday, May 14, 2008

POP

I'm having SOC (standard obstacle course) test tmr, and i don't know whether i want to pass it or not. cuz they say the best and worse of te company get posted to ASLC (advanced section leader course), which means you either go infantry or guards. which i don't want to go(cuz i'm not crazy). and based on the scores of the whole course so far, i've the best score in my whole section. which means if i pass my SOC, coupled with my IPPT gold, i have a damn high chance of going ASLC. On the other hand, if i fail, it'll look damn weird(few ppl with IPPT golds fail SOC). Arh crap. hmm.

Anyway, watever it is, we're passing out soon! as corporals! nice new rank on the arm. hoping i get posted to artillery to complete my 3 stripes. wooh, then i slack the rest of my ns liao. which trish had told me not to. hmm.

Nvm, still hoping for artillery =) pray hard. and i'll try not to slack too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment