Thursday, October 02, 2008

_

Since posts are wanted, I'll just post a bit abt recent events in my life.

This week was a number of firsts for me. First of all, I reported sick for the first time. Partly bcos we had SOC training. My knee had been swelling over the past day, apparently accumulated pus was causing hurt to my joint whenever i bent the knee or exerted pressure on it.

Then the doctor said that the faster way to recover was to make an incision to drain out the pus. So I had my first taste of anesthetic that day too. After that, he informed me to go to the medical centre to change dressing every subsequent day. So that means that I'll have to go 'report sick' everyday. Keng ah.

And tuesday was the first time we booked out in the evening before the sun set. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment