Monday, July 06, 2009

The calm before the storm

3 more weeks of shit begins in less than an hours time. so here i am writing this, hoping to clear things up, get things out before i disappear off the singapore mainland.

Firstly, sunday. I'd like to apologise to chin ee for using him as scapegoat when u guys kind of treated me badly. I regret the outburst, but i do not think i need to apologise for it. Let's see it from my point of view.

I'm about to be confined for a period so long off mainland none of you would have experienced before(it's longer than your BMT confinement). This means i'll have to wash my own clothes, survive on SFI rations, so on and so forth. That doesn't really figure in the picture, so i shan't elaborate. but the thing is, by the time i come out, i'm not sure transformers 2 would still be showing. and even if it is, i doubt i can find anybody who hasn't watched it yet. and i want to watch it, hopefully with somebody. Which is why I PANGSEH MY ODAC FRENS WHO WERE AT EAST COAST TO GO OUT WITH YOU GUYS. with that, i specifically told xun yong over the phone that i'm coming MAINLY for the movie. which is why if u guys dun wanna watch it, you could have told me earlier, i have better things to do. and there goes jameson saying i'm hard to accommodate. like hey, did i ask u guys to accommodate me? NO. you guys could have called me earlier to say if you guys dun wanna watch the movie. so THINK before u talk next time jameson. In the end, i was prepared to go watch the movie alone. which would have left a really bad taste in my mouth cuz i
1. could have watched a weekday movie myself at cheaper prices and better location
2. could have gone out with my odac frens
3. need not rush out of my house right after lunch.
Thankfully, chin ee helped clear things up. and shun cheng's eagerness to watch it helped too. Thanks guys.

Secondly, Damn the confinement cuz i'm going to miss liverpool's entire stay in sg. like wtf? my team comes down all the way to sg and i'm effing deployed. knn.

So thirdly, i went to get my 3 weeks worth of dota in the past few days. with amazing results! play 14, win 12 lose 2. wooh. and once was with chin ee's two noob frens who just started dota. the other loss coming from sc randoming spider then dun want so he took my th. lol. but then again, i had randomed th too many times le. haha. many thanks to tidehunter(x 3), tinker, lina, windrunner, ogre magi, pugna, morphling, earthshaker, lion, obsidian destroyer for making those games great. so till aug, see ya!

noobify†™
lalala
ys

No comments:

Post a Comment