Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh no

erm yah, like the title suggests, oh no. From the previous 4 tasks i mentioned i need to do, i've done only the first, that is, get my hp repaired. I havn't started on gen's letter at all, gotten any photos(wah lao the odacians damn slow), done anything to the souvenirs, let alone start blogging abt my aussie trip. I havn't done any revision, hw, or anything of the sort. All i've done so far is waste my time away. I feel pissed with myself now.

But then again, i always feel pissed with myself, i'm such unorganised procrastinator. but everytime i try to change, i'll be back to myself say a week later? this is damn screwy. oh well, at least i managed to get a special screenshot done, even though its quality sucks compared to what i wanted originally. dunno whether i shld retry using another method. aiya see how.

crap, it's 10 dec alrdy. yt's back, rard coming back in 2 days, gen in 4. in 3 weeks' time, sch will start again. Will i still then, mayb on the 31st of dec, be typing such a post being pissed with myself? I hope not. I hope that by the end of the hols i wld hav gotten something meaningful done. And that i'll be proud of myself that this hol has not been like the others, wasted away.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment