Friday, September 28, 2007

Anniversary

*This post contains shoutouts to many people(many of whom won't be reading it), and will serve as a reminder to myself of what i have to do. If you feel this post is boring(cause it really is), feel free not to read it.


Tuesday, 11th september, was the anniversary of my friend.


His death anniversary.


I don't have the time to visit him, or even to prepare to visit him, but i remember him. A few of you may remember me playing under the name "Midknigh†" for a few games some time ago at the lan shop. It was a remembrance of him, a memento to him. Which is pretty much the reason why i chose to play the phantom assassin, one of his two favourite heroes. His other one is the nerubian assassin. Which was why i told chee chin i wanted the hero when he randomed it in a recent game. of which i was very very proud of it, for i played very well with it that game. 21 kills, a fitting tribute to a friend who would have been proud of it too.

And so, to Yf, i promised you i'll do well in dota, as a reminder of how good you were at it. I've done it. What i havn't achieved though, is the academic results. Of which i am sure you would have achieved good grades, but i havn't been able to do so for you. For that, i apologise, and i'll try my best in the A levels. I promise.

To my mother, I screwed up my prelims, and i'm sorry. I'm havn't been able to get the good grades you wanted. To be exact, i havn't even been able to get average grades. I suck, i know, and i'm sorry. I'll make the same promise to you as i made my friend a year ago. I'll work hard for my A levels.

To Ms June Tan, I know i told you in J1 about my stock market results. It made you very confident of what i can achieve in J2. but the stock market seems to have crashed, and i'm doing like shit now. really. I'm sorry i let u down. I completely did not fulfil your expectations. I didn't even come close. I'll practise very hard for my maths A levels. The stock market will perform again, i promise you.

To Ms Adeline Tan, I know you tried very hard to help me with my econs last year. I still did like shit. I let you down, and i'm sorry. I'll work hard for my A level, just like i promised the rest.

To
Stay strong and don't crumble k. This is not a good time to crumble. Prelims is over, heck the grades. If the teachers want to guai lan, let them be. I have a 48.95 and a 58.86, which could have easily warranted me a D and a B respectively, but i didn't get them either. If it helps, know that there's always someone worse off than you. And that someone worse off is going to sit for the same paper and try for 4 'A's too. That someone is me, as well as others out there who've done like shit too. I did like shit, i cried too, but i'll still be sitting for the same paper with all those promises up there to keep. Take care. Hope ratatouille cheers you up. Cause it's cute and funny.

To all those out there who've helped me these two years wif my studies, be it teach me how to do a question, lend me notes, lend me calculator during exams, a BIG THANK YOU.

And to you, Mr Ng Yong Sheng, You s***. So get your b***** hands moving and useless brain working and see to it that you keep those promises made above. Better stop screwing up, noob.


P.S To shun cheng, before i forget again, where's our money for the competition we won?

No comments:

Post a Comment