Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rjc open house

Rj is having open house tomorrow!

Ok that is probably the least of your concerns now, considering the make-or-break obstacle ahead, but i just thought it would be worth mentioning that tomorrow will be a NOISY day in rjc. so if u wanna go school to study, hide deep in the library. else you can enjoy the noise.
I had first hand experience of the noise today, when i went school to photocopy cca records and collect chem prelim papers. And the befrienders will be dancing the same befrienders' dance(i think) which i've forgotten about 70% of it alrdy. Chin ee pangseh me so i collected my own chem prelim papers. He was supposed to collect for the class and then pass one copy to me. so yah. wing dun come chase me for money pls. i very broke now. i owe pin $32, while my wallet has like $12. so yah.

Refering to the tags, chin ee, why the heck would graphite be better than coal? so what if can conduct? coal worth more as a diminishing supply of fuel, and enough pressure can turn it into diamond(woah mayb A levels pressure can turn shun cheng into diamond). Graphite in the meantime can do what? lubricant. lol.

And erm, shun cheng, u still havn't told me bout the competition money, but nvm, not interested in chasing it now, got A levels. And two people owe me $4.60 for physics prelim papers. I've forgotten who you are, but pls dun cheat me just because the part of my brain meant to chase you for money is now preoccupied with things like this.
So yah, pay me whenever you see me, i'm in serious need for money(see above). I'll probably be at almost every revision lecture, so not much excuse about not seeing me. yup thanks.

And erm i'll conclude by telling you i'll be posting another post soon. which you'll probably have read before you read this anyway. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment