Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

boo! eh this place not dead lor ellen. see, still got activity. still alive. not kicking cuz dun want hurt ppl. We over here are very considerate.

Anyway, hmm, kinda sian of my job le. keep feeling like i shldn't have taken up this job. damn not easy to do leh pls. went private estates today. knn the security tight like f***. cannot even get to the door do wat survey/interview? nvm i thought of a cunning plan. I'll write to the management of the estates to get them to write in to the homeowners to ask them go online to do. hope it works.

and TRISH YOU SIAO ARH???? You want to work till you die isit? I'm sure u take up 3 jobs at one shot and plan them so they dun clash. eh you'll be damn tired one pls. and u can't back out cuz of contract. omg wth.

And zann you go MOM for? sorry havn't been online tis few days. so nvr see ur post. but yah, happened that i wanted to go mom on sat but decided not to in the end. mayb i shld hav. i kinda out of supplies for my job liao. i ran out of cards to put at ppl's doors if they're not at home. pls lor, to actually run out of those, u can imagine how sian i am le. to be exact, i've gone to every house on my list le. but i've completed abt 20%. HOW FREAKING SIAN IS THAT?

Anyway, a few interesting things abt my job.

positive stuff:
Flexible hours. woot this part the best. i've been writing letters and playing diablo at home cuz of this. except weekend must work like crazy.

You get to see ppl from all walks of life. The ultra poor and the rich. I've alrdy seen the ultra rich so i dun need to see it again le. lol.

One of the units on my list is a lan shop. lol. haha omg. unit number 01-06. lan shop lor. wooh gonna tell my supervisor and see how.

Xun Yong thinks my job is damn freaking good cuz of this statistic.
Number of chiobus interviewed: 1
One only, out of like hundreds of houses. but xun yong still thinks it's a damn good deal. cuz the chiobu is single and our age.

Came upon this house which totally put a smile on my face which lasted almost the whole day. This woman insisted on inviting me into the house, offered me tang yuan cuz i visited on sat which was dong zhi, and gave me a yakult when i departed. ownage lah. excellent service award.

Negative:
Job nature. The nature of this job is that you really can't do much on weekdays. So you end up having to piah like siao on weekends to try to cover up weekday quotas. 2 days cover 6 days work? crazy. i completely behind quota like crazy le.

Walk and walk and walk. I walked like siao into estates which i've nvr been to. cuz every block has like on average 1 person to interview. Walking through estates, climb up, climb down, knock till knuckle pain(some hses no doorbell one). Finally covered abt hundred plus hse le.

People ignore me. really. I've visited hundred plus. How many have i done? 40? ji hong leh. I can press doorbell when there're ppl at home and they wun open the door. Some open the door and dun even want to giv 2 mins. pls lor my survey is how short and i write how fast. And worse still nobody ever calls back from those cards i leave at their doors. pls lor. considering MOM is allowed to sue this ppl, i seriously want to suggest that MOM sue some ppl. fine them. make it headline news and it'll act as deterent sentencing. knn, now ppl see MOM also dun giv shit abt it.

Ok lah enuff angsting. wooh i can't wait for gen's present! er but i havn't finished her letter yet. oops. abit too busy.

yes and sc, play d2 soon leh. my druid and my pally invent space abit screwed up le. esp MY DRUID! needta transfer items to my storage acct. which is this lvl 12 druid. lol.

ok lah, i go settle some christmas gifts liao. bye!

oh and my parents are back, nvm bout that samsung charger.

and someone pls blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment