Saturday, December 01, 2007

The End?

I've been way too busy this few days.

Actually i feel like, and hope that i was still taking my A levels. Partly because that means more time to study, and more imptly, i will have much more time to rest. I dunno about the rest of you, but i've been extremely busy and tired since the end of A levels. Let's map out what i've been doing since the end of a levels:

Thurs(22nd nov): End for me, cuz of h3 physics
Fri: Went back to school to find that the "make teachers' present" committe pangseh me. so spent 2 hrs digging papers, then went for interview
Sat: Mr chong's wedding!
Sun: I cleared up part of the study room, feel so accomplished!
Mon: Chalet
Tues: Chalet
Wed: Went shopping with xy, kel and occ
Thurs: Interview at MOM
Fri: Finished off my prom shopping
Sat(today): Cleared up abit more of my room and started writing belated notes for ppl.

Omg, freaking packed. And i still have a lot of things i havn't done, so i'm gonna skip my fren's bday celebration. haiyo, how i wish it was still the carefree life of pre-A's. I havn't even played any games except for after chalet on tues for abt 4 hrs. So much for shun cheng wanting to play like siao. 4 hrs in 9 days doesn't sound very siao to me. k i need a break to really reflect on this two years and emo abit like what most of you have already felt but i'm too busy to feel anything much yet.

So y not do smthing now that i'm done for the day and resting in front of the comp. yup.

Anyway, Achievements wise, i did like shit in my 2 yrs in RJC. RI was so much better. Science club propelled me to millions of trophies, while NPCC ensured my A for cca records. In comparison, i got nothing much in RJC. 2 '3rd's in 2 competitions. Also, my academic performance was shit compared to RI. My sports was also like shit compared to RI days. In shorter terms, my days in RJC were rubbish compared to RI. I wld rather just forget my RJC days and simply rmb my RI days.

But were my 2 yrs in 6N really that bad? Perhaps not. I have friends I never had in RI. A much wider circle of friends now that it includes girls. Friends from many places on the globe, friends whom i can depend upon much more than my RI frens. Friends who are pretty, handsome, nice, manly, caring, and the list goes on and on. Friends who will lend a hand.

And when u look back, it will not be the number of trophies you have won, or the results you've achieved, or the number of goals you scored. It'll be the time you spent with your friends, the happy times you shared, the number of friends who'll be there for you. And based on that, i'd say my jc life has been the best two years of my life. 6N and RJC has provided me with experiences and memories i've never had before.

So, to everyone who've made it possible, who've made my time in RJC this great, thank you.
For the fact that it's one of the first few times people ever celebrated my bday, for the lan outings which consisted of more than just dota, for the beautiful sceneries from odac, this two years were more than worth it.

The End?

Never.


yong sheng


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment