Thursday, November 29, 2007

6N love (:

Chalet this year may not have had a BBQ but it was certainly more memorable (: (:

Haha. Sigh thinking about 6N and all the memories we had together as a class makes me smile. I've had a hangover for my primary school class and CCA for ages and ages, and I suspect I'll have the same about 6N. I'm glad, and lucky, to be in 6N. There was very little (if at all!) hostility and hostile competition, we all helped each other...sigh. I'm going to miss you all! So hopefully we'll keep in touch (:

Like what Mr Lai said last year (or er um I'll paraphrase =D), you'll know you were a close class that kept in touch if a few years later down the road, you find wedding invites from your exclassmates in your mailbox. Remember to send your invites to me! =D Haha. God-willing I'll come, unless I'm not available or something.

I love 6N! And I'll miss having classes and lectures and all =( Thanks so much to everyone, especially Gen and Chinny, for making these two years in 6N some of the most memorable years of my life! Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment