Saturday, November 24, 2007

random stuff

ok i know i damn no substance, always post abt random stuff. but oh well.

ok so firstly, i just realised jay chou wrote a song back in 2002 for warcraft III: reign of chaos! isn't that so cool? ok i know i'm 5 yrs slow, but still it's damn cool! yah the song is called 半兽人. (ban shou ren) It means orcs. The music video for it has a lot of scenes from warcraft III: reign of chaos. so those who dun play the campaigns can see the scenes from the music video. lol.


ok next thing is ur a level papers. whoever wants ur chem paper 1 back can ask from me. cuz i went sch on friday, only to realise that the make teacher present committee pangseh me. so i go sch to find nobody in sch. so guess what i did?
I spent 2 hours searching through the whole mess that is our a level papers. and i managed to find some of our class papers! wooh don't u all think i rock?
ok basically i hav the papers of ppl frm index number 14 and above. yup. come collect frm me during chalet or i use for barbeque fuel.

and now, smthing impt to me else i qte gg. everyone in class except jameson and shun cheng owes me $6.70. for mr chong's wedding present. yah. i wanted to collect at the chapel but 3 ppl i asked all dun want pay me. so i collect during chalet. SO BRING MONEY TO CHALET! else i hunt u like a bounty hunter. yes that's so much worse than a loanshark, trust me.

and last thing, lets go lanning after chalet! yup yup! either go dhoby ghaut or go home.


lalala
yong sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment