Monday, February 01, 2010

STOP IT!!!

this blog is a nice place for me to vent my frustration because the parties involved will not see this(i think). So for all of you reading this, u can just ignore it.

ok i've had enough. All you faggots out there. Just because i'm nice to you does not mean u must use this 'niceness' to your advantage! Damn you ppl for eyeing that private stash of mine! You know how hard it took me to amass it? do you know? you fucking don't! You ppl wif all your unlimited canteen breaks, all your clubbing and all your good food! while me? I had none! I ate cookhouse food for 1 yr 10 months! ALL of it! every single day! I scrimped on food, on transport, on any and every fucking thing you can think of. n here you are thinking i have alot of money. You think if i had alot of money i would be doing this? huh? You think that this small amount of money u're touching will not change my financial position much? let me tell you, it does, you stupid noob shit. It's because u think like that that i have this stash and u don't! becuz u think $2 canteen food doesn't matter! but me? i saved on all that, all right? So FUCK OFF! I'm already on the verge of shifting that all into my mum's acct, so all u get is a blank empty acct.


hmm ok. this just makes me realise that i'm becoming like someone. very nice to fringe friends, nice to friends, and not so nice to closer friends. so to those closer to me(chances are you'll be reading this), sorry for all the shit i've given u ppl. i'll be nicer to u ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment