Monday, March 15, 2010

Okay I just realized from my membership points that I've spent about a thousand dollars on Challenger over the past 2 years. I must be their favourite customer man. Hm i feel abit stunned that i spent so much, but ah heck -- earn money don't spent then earn for what.

So, the next game i'm awaiting is Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I'm glad they're finally going back to the storyline of the Sands of Time trilogy. The last one that was just released a year back totally sucked in terms of gameplay. But i loved the ending. Anyway the prince of persia is as imba as a slark with 6x eaglehorns. His acrobatics and fighting moves are quite leet, and the scenery of the environment is quite awesome also. Can't wait for its release.

See here for my review on Warrior Within -- the 2nd game of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment