Monday, November 20, 2006

cooling down

hey, ppl! thx for the ppl who took the pics and make an effort to ul it. And thx for the ppl in the pics to let us see...haha, especially me!! ~_~!

for the stupid game "TWISTER" rite, it is really good. wc, xy and me love it so much, at least i think so. everyone is like trying to 'hug' each other using dif part of the body...
for the first day, it took me 2 hours plus to travel from RJC to the 'aloha loyang', a pretty strange name. and the bus is like those illigal car for emigration, feeling bad lah...

safely i find the house...been here once, i think. the 3 days are like blazing away, duno wat happened, just enjoyed it. ahahhahah, chinny and jasper so nice, let us bycicles. i love cycling coz i hvnt done it for years and years and years...i am quite amazed that yt, gen and pin can stay awake for very late...em...they must have been trained be4.

after the chalet went to chinny's hs. really thx chinny for letting me take a good rest at ur hs. I think ellen is really addicted to o2jam...sory for that, i did not want anyone to be addicted to this game as crazy as me. (actually, i am innocent:P)

after being too crazy in the chalet, we should cool down lol...tdy is raining. i was caught in the rain also, rain likes me(i think?)

really love 6N, and yo ppl. i will miss u all when i am at home(China, not RIB). Do we have any activities for christmas? I will be back only after 27th...so sad...anyway, i will be able to play dota...lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment