Thursday, November 30, 2006

of aussie hunks and freezing fields

wah lao i hav 94 posts for me to read! so i shan't bother reading them first, i shall blog my own first haha.

anyway, for those who r slow to realise, i'm ys and not someone imposting ys, meaning that i'm back frm aus. yes. back, after abt 30 cuts here and there and abt 15 insect bites here and there. ok frm my last short post just b4 i left, i said i wanted to thank the ppl who made the class chalet so enjoyable(at least frm my view point). that i'll probably do in my next post. and then subsequently i'm gonna make 12 posts detailing my trip! gen wun get to read them, but it's ok cuz i'm writing my secret pal letter to her anyway. wooh frm nothing to write to now probably a 20 page letter? owns. at least that's if i dun get tired of writing lah. anyway, i probably need to do 4 things now.

1. get my hp repaired. it self destructed after my mum gav me a wet charger and i used it without drying it. damn it.

2. write gen's letter, this is gonna be exciting but might just get painful nearer the end when i'm sian of writing.

3. kope the beautiful photos of aus which r in all of my friends' cameras. this is gonna be a messy task. next time i'm gonna get a digi cam of my own man. instead of asking random friends all the time to take.

4. sort out the souvenirs! this is the most fun task haha. cept will probably get qte messy as well. i just hope i bought enough. australia's stuff are damn damn ex! hardly dared to buy anything lah. so yah to yt who's going adelaide soon, spend wisely. really. and i know this is a family hol trip and not some mad camp where u hav to stock up supplies now and then, but then if can, try to visit the local supermarkets and buy some starburst! they're some damn nice gummy sweets. i didn't buy enuff, i kinda just realised. i actually bought a few packets for the class and trish especially, but then when my mum realised that i bought some nice sweets back, she said gd and wanted to giv them to my young cousins, those cute little kids. so erm shit lah. forgot abt my extended family. my bad. anyway, my backpack was bursting le. aiya that's a lame excuse though.

alright so now u r probably wondering abt my title, which i hav made no mention in my post thus far at all. haha so i'm mentioning it now! the aus latrobe uni ppl who went wif us and helped us out in our expedition are damn shuai lah. the girls on the trip kept talking abt them. like eye candy and stuff. haha lol. qte funny. but they're really very shuai, brendon especially. will be posting up photos after i manage to complete my 3rd task.

and wah lao, i kinda totally understand the term 4 seasons in a day liao. this time in aus is their summer time. mind u, it's summer. and the temperature at night and in the morning still hovers arnd 8-12 degrees celsius. wth man, everyone feared waking up and crawling out of the sleeping bag lah. the whole forest was totally like a freezing field man. the trees and mountain ranges block the sun frm reaching us somemore. wooh anyway, i survived it. yay. yt shldn't need to worry so much, cuz i suspect she'll be slping in a hotel and not outdoors. haha.

and the afternoon temperatures then become damn bomb. like really really scorching, 38 degrees? arnd there lah.pretty much y i look kinda blacker now, at least till i peel lah. then arnd evening, the winds become damn strong, like autumn like that. so yah, u hav morning spring, afternoon summer, evening autumn, and night winter. 4 seasons in one day. owns.

anyway, the weather there very dry. will talk more to yt abt wat she shld expect. i was somewhat ill-prepared lah basically. explains y i came back wif 3 ulcers and cracked lips. haha. whee!

all rrright, i guess i go off now, blog again some other time. off to read the other posts!

Yong Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment