Sunday, January 06, 2008

National Service!

Ok hello ppl, this will be one of my last posts before i get a cheap haircut =)

yup, so chinny can u blog? wah lao u whole day mia dunno doing wat one leh. trish work like every hour of her life le, so what are u still busy wif?

anyway, i just got a few photos which shld hav been sent to me last year but those ppl didn't send to me. but now that i've gotten it, i'm very happy! cuz they're very nice! yay! can go onto my wardrobe in NS le.

On that note, anybody who thinks they have a good photo of me and him/her, pls send me so i can develop and bring to tekong too! yup. pls send pls. thanks!

I estimate i can put up abt 10 photos. hopefully. so yup. whee so exciting! And yes, i'm going beach road army market tmr, anyone wanna come? I have one npcc friend coming wif me le, so we kinda know what to get liao. anyone wanna tag along?

Omg i realise i havn't made a plastic specs yet. how? shit. are our normal specs allowed? crap.

ok anyway, other than my specs, i'm damn excited! woohoo. fun.

lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment