Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Post #401

My first post of the new year, my last post before NS.

It's been quite long since I posted. Probably because I was busy playing away most of the holidays and destroying my brain before NS could do it to me. And between going to China for holiday, uni applications, and the 1 month of holidays, there isn't much. Does time just pass quickly.

Some of us (jameson, txy, jasper, ys & me) went for dinner together last nite at crystal jade. time really passes quite fast (or my brain is screwed up). Today, 3 pple are enlisting. I'll be going in tmr. That means I have one day to play 6.49c -.-" rofl take a look at the changelog.

I'm feeling rather apprehensive about NS, as I am with all uncertain things (physics?) But, there is no use worrying about it, so it's kinda at the back of my head now. I shall go play my first game of 6.49c.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment