Friday, January 25, 2008

NS

It's been a hectic two weeks for me since i enlisted on 10 Jan. Totally...unique experience. Was, and still will be...for 1 year and 9.5 months. Regimentation is not much different from some uniformed groups in sec school, perhaps more strict. (But that may very well change after the first bookout) A 1yr 10month test of both physical and mental endurance. But certainly, I'm unsatisfied with how my brain is deteriorating. Just look at the quality of my posts.

NS is hectic. Hardly any free time for oneself, and hardly enough sleep. Frigging tired and sleepy a lot of the time. So today's early bookout (for me and 8 others in the company) rocks. =D haha damn suan. But waking up to run so early in the morning also allows us to see very nice stars and breathe in the fresh morning air.

On another note, my platoon mate looks damn like paul cheong. So is wing's section mate. so we take photos and post here after POP.

Before I end off, a few points to clarify, concerning the previous posts:
1) I did not get tekaned like mad.
2) I don't really prefer air con

NS and civilian life feels like totally 2 different worlds.

The rest is classified information under the Official Secrets Act or smthng liddat. DotA anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment