Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thailand

After 2.5 weeks spent in thailand, i'm finally back home. needless to say, it's good to be back. and a big thanks to all those who remembered my birthday!

Thailand wasn't so bad, except for the ingrown toenail and my viral infection in the other toe. Unfortunately, I can't say much else about my experiences with tarantulas and overgrown insects, beautiful night skies, daily CAT 1s, bogged down vehicles, and the bits and pieces of Thai which I learned...just this: the Thai canteen was great, and I frequented its computer shop whenever possible. Oh, and coconut ice cream is IMBA. mango sticky rice too.

Time passes so fast - it seems only a short while ago that I boarded the plane for thailand. It's going to be NDP prep now, and pretty soon, it's going to be ORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment