Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Silent Epidemic

The Wall of Silence
The spell will cover the whole kingdom with a wall of silence which makes spell casting quite impossible. The wall will expand to the nearby country slowly. Only those who can concentrate hard has a chance to break through the silence.
Magic Speciality:PHANTASM
Rank:ANCIENT
Type:ENCHANTMENT SELFONLY NOCANCEL EPIDEMIC
Cast Turn: 20 Cast M.p.: 750,000 Research Cost: 0 Upkeep: 500 m.p.

On Friday, Yong Sheng developed a sore throat. Today, I found out that (quite) a lot of girls have got sore throats as well. Literally a silent epidemic.

Recommendation: 1) Everyone please be careful. We are in an air-con classroom so pathogens spread very easily so take care of yourselves. 2) Since sick people are a negative externality, they should be taxed. [no lah joking =P]

PS Nice pictures Chin Ee. I didn't actually see the secondary rainbow that day, bcos it was quite faint. The only time I actually saw one was on New Year's Day :) [And the Human Head drawing is not mine btw. I not that pro lol =P] thanks for helping me take the photos Chin Ee! I like doodling randomly haha.
PPS Yong Sheng I think the prediction of the rainbow is somewhere on the site that Mr Chong recommended. Sunlight coming from behind you, angle of elevation about 40 deg. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment