Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We are, all of us, just storybook characters...

Hi everyone! happy new year!
I'm feeling bored this day before school starts, so I would like to post that I've been working on the first instalment of Saga of 6Nations, which is...more than half done. So that means it can probably be done by...the end of January? which will give you guys a more complete idea of what it's really about...the List of Characters.

We are, all of us, just storybook characters...
The seer asks, “I wonder if there’s such a thing as free will in this world.”
“Well, you yourself said that your visions are not set in stone, and the future is…um…gooey, watery, runny,…fluid? And besides, it’s been scientifically proven that there is no such entity as Fate.”
“There may not be Fate, but there’s the entity known as the Author.”
...our limit of intelligence lies only as far as that of the Author's.

haha. feel insulted? =)
and lastly, I would like to ask this question that's been puzzling me:
"If pigs don't fly, what is their purpose in life?"

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment