Saturday, March 31, 2007

interesting pictures which i just can't delete

realised i have a lot of crap filling up my comp(desktop, folders and everything basically), so decided to clean it out. and found several pics which i hav forgotten they existed, as well as several other pics which i've never forgotten and will never forget.



Rock climbing in australia. If someone gave our dear aussie guide a light push, he'll be erm... screwed.

Canoeing in australia. Paddling on the river at 5 plus in the morning just to catch the sunrise. nice right?


The balconies. This photo looks almost like the postcard i gave Gen. cept this was taken by ourselves.






These two pictures will never be forgotten by me. haha yay. for ppl who cldn't see the wisp count last time, u can have a go again.




It's been half a year since my dear friend passed away. I still have his screenshot, of one of the last dota games he ever played. This is one screenshot i'll nvr ever forget. one of my last memories of a good friend of 5 years. This was one area where he excelled in, and he and my clique were my mentors when i first started dota. Where i stand today in the dota, though not all powerful and dominating, but still a powerful force to reckon with, is in part due to him. Rest well, Yifan. I'll nvr forget you.


And yup, about all the pics i found. till i dig deeper.
DotA fact of the day: Roshan was once a level 23.




No comments:

Post a Comment