Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Welcome to the club, Luna

Yucks, my gp screwed up completely today. tmd. Was feeling so happy when i completed paper 1(essay) 15 mins before time. so slacked arnd and checked grammar and stuff. reread through my essay and it sounded fantastic. "Museums play an insignificant role in our society today." I had gave a really balanced viewpoint on the historical role which museums play in our society today. really happy.

then the dismay began. within 10 seconds after the paper left my hand at the end of the paper. i realised something impt which i hadn't written. then more and more thoughts came and by the end of the break, i was quite sure i would fail alrdy. let's see what i missed out.

Museums nowadays hardly play much of a historical role alrdy. Their aim is for the public to learn about their own history and culture, but honestly, who ever visits? Now, they exist more for an economic purpose. and i had completely left our their economic role they play in our society today. Governments fund them, and banks sponsor them even more to hold functions for important deals in the hope of netting a deal. they have a huge role to play in our economy. tourism as well, as for some reason, most tourists who come would like to learn more about our multi-racial culture. And that comes to another point, the cultural role they play. Gd job le, i dun want to say or think more le, alrdy screwed beyond recognition liao.

So i went into paper 2 seriously low on moral. and gged as well. vocab was somewhat foreign to me, and some weird 3 mark qns on how examples illustrate THE AUTHOR'S RESPONSE to adam smith's criticism on capitalism stumped me. gave some largely one sided account for AQ and my grave was complete.

aiya, dun want to talk about gp le. one paper gged, dun want to die for the rest. hm.

ok on a happier side note, which i decided to put as my title to cover up this depressing post. I kinda realised that i've been somewhat biased in choosing my favorite heroes for dota. A few people would know that i dun like luna moonfang the moon rider, because of how frail she is and so i hunt her whenever she's on the opposing team. but a look the other day, after a good game, at my records made me realise that she has as good a track record as my bounty hunter. serious lor. let's compare.

Gondar the bounty hunter: played 22, won 19 lost 3.
16 (beyond godlike)s, 2 (wicked sick)s, 1 (unstoppable), 3 (killing spree)s
Luna moonfang the moon rider: played 6, won 5 lost 1
5 (beyond godlike)s, 1 (unstoppable)




For those thinking they're inaccurate, point to note is that these records do not include games where there are less than 6 players. so yah. and for those who think i'm insane to be keeping a record of my games, allow me to tell u it's to show me more clearly(statistics look clearer to me) which heroes i perform better with and which i perform badly with. so i'll avoid letting down my teammates in impt games. yup. and so i kinda just realised that as much as i dun like luna, she has a track record as good as my best hero. so well. welcome to my favorite heroes list.

haha check out chat log at the end of the luna game. on another side note, all of u shld go listen to the rk house no pork podcast. it's qte funny. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment