Thursday, June 07, 2007

for you, yongsheng

And so, in reply to yongsheng's post. For his flippant remarks have struck an indignant chord deep within my soul. haha jkjk =p

My blog is stagnant cos there's ubercoolkia! Anything i wanna blog, i can just post here after all. No point updating that one. Sounds cruel i know, but o well hehe. Well, to answer ur qn on "wat r u guys doing?!? its the holidays!", there are pple like jameson who are muggers and study study study at home all day, and then there are pple like occ and sc who organize Class Dota Sessions every morning starting at 9am, and then there are pple like me who balances a healthy mix of these 2 =) so other than dota and studying, there isnt pretty much else to do in this boring hols. Wad's there to blog about then?

Well, maybe i dun feel like shouting out to the whole world wad's going on in my life anymore. Experiences have ah, shown me that i'm not very adept at doing that in an appropriate way. Anyway, msn achieves the same purposes in a way that's more controllable (:

But, not to let this post be simply a respond to ys' post which can be done via a tag on the tagboard, let me cast my mind for something worthwhile recently to blog about.

Ah, choir chalet on 3-4th june. Managed to convince my mom to let me go by spouting forth emo stuff with words like 'closure' and 'farewell' thrown in with liberal amounts. Dun think i shall go for the 2nd chalet next mon-wed tho. Anyway, i went for the chalet with mixed expectations. I expected myself to be bored most of the time, so i brought lots of math work to do haha. The only non-math stuff i brought was one set of change. Well, that came true at the start, with only 2 J2s present, me and weisong. I was nv close the J1 batch, and ws koped my pda to play bejewelled, so i couldnt even read fanfic. Sianz.

Then we finally arrived at the chalet, and out came the mahjong sets. That kept me occupied most of the afternoon. Went out with pple for a while to play at east coast park, but dint really have much fun there haha. I guess tt's wad happen when u dunno most of e pple there. The spider web looks so much smaller and shorter now that i've grown up hm. So it's back to e chalet for more mahjong, at least tt's smth i'm relatively familiar n secure with.

Cant say much for the bbq food, cos the only stuff that was out in e open long enuf for me to eat were half-cooked chicken wings. Meh. Stray cats started coming, but we cant feed them else they'll keep coming for more. So i patted one. But it bit me. Pfft stupid cat =\

More mahjong after dinner haha. Drank vodka (40% alc) mixed with pepsi, and got high and giggly. Promptly got restrained and force fed water. Hmph boring pple. Spent the rest of the night having rewarding and insightful conversations with select j2 frens. Then went to sleep at 8am. Pack up. Check out. Lunch. Went home. Slept the rest of the afternoon. Nooo 2 days that could have been spent studying! =\ haha sadness.

But well, i dont regret going for the chalet. At least my expectation of being bored stiff wasnt exactly fulfilled. The talks made it worthwhile. At least i know a bit more of wad's going on in their lives now. And of cos the whole vodka incident was quite funny indeed. Ah. Okay, back to math.

All the best for ur sudoku challenge, ys. Go out there and own them!

No comments:

Post a Comment