Wednesday, June 20, 2007

yay!

omg i feel damn gd today, cuz i started studying! feels gd man. haha. like those kind of things u havn't do for damn long then u get to do it. damn shuang.

so i took out all the induction qns i cld find and did them all. wooh! shall study chem next, and hope physics survive on it's own. then i'm done wif studying! yay!

and i realised that i havn't checked my mail for like 1 plus weeks. so i'm screwed cuz astro decided to email me smthing and ask me to hand in by today. and i just saw it just now. gg le. sc, y u nvr tell me? the astrigue camp write-up email wei lin sent. now i sian diao.

ok a final note. a physics question. regarding my previous post on a lycanthrope getting ganged. At one point, the lycanthrope felt himself being charged up. Was he being positively charged up or negatively charged? Explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment