Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Physics TYS!

Hallo. Haha it seems tt everytime I post here it's about schoolwork or homework or something of that sort. Anyway, (copied wholesale from the email I sent to yahoogroups >.<)

I dunno if I've asked before, but remember the TYS things Mr Raufie used to photocopy for us last year? The one with worked solutions? I've photocopied the TYS questions and the solutions for:
- Quantum Physics 1
- Radioactivity (i suppose this includes nuclear physics)
- Magnetic Fields&Electromagnetism
- EMI
- Alternating Current.

I'm sorry that this is so late into the holidays, but if anyone wants a copy of any of these TYS-s, then MSN, call or sms me. I'll be in school everyday till CTs (cept maybe the Sunday before econs) so I can pass it to you.

AHMAGADDD HOWWWW to finish mugging by next week! tres impossible! you know, my L-key on the keyboard is maLfunctioning so everytime I type I have to disturb my rhythm to exert extra pressure on the L-key. Wahhh rubbish LA. HELLO.

13 days to CTs! Jiayou everyone we can SO do it =D =D =D

And after CTs...

HARRY POTTER. WOOHOO.

(and yet, I'm going to watch CSI after this. hohoho.)

much love,
nar.

No comments:

Post a Comment