Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One per level

"An allied champion has fallen"


Looking at sc's post reminded me of last year. Take care, shun cheng, though u've probably heard a lot of that like i did last year. I'm not going to say much, cuz i've been through this b4 and i know i didn't exactly like ppl to keep repeating the same "are u alright?" "are u okay?" sentence to me. Just take ur time to heal from this loss.

We are one man down from each level. Last year, we lost a sec 3(who wld have been sec 4 this yr, and a j1(who wld be j2 this yr). This yr, one j1 has gone. that makes it one sec 4, one j1 and one j2. I hope that no more would go. Enough has gone already.

I dropped by my long dead og blog, and dug up some posts of mine i made last yr on the blog. kinda made me sad, but comparing those posts to my posts on this blog now makes me realise that my posting quality has dropped a lot.

Anyway, the next two posts are my old posts on my og blog, some time arnd october last yr, being a memory of a friend, a comrade. just like sc's post. Read them, and do keep thaddeus in your prayers.

And take care.

Regards,
Yong Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment