Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free Cone day

Ok for those who didn't realise, Ben & Jerry's had a free cone day on 17th april. meaning it's a day where they give out free ice cream to ppl(not just one free cone dude). Apparently, it's their way of rewarding regular customers. like me. i'm a regular customer(on free cone days).

anyway, so a few of us went down to united square on tuesday. my coin had told me to go home but gerard and gen had persuaded me otherwise. so well, we ended up there, where ellen, yiting, gen and gerard had their lunch. then we proceeded to cut into the ice cream queue like just 1 m away frm the ice cream booth, cuz ellen's sister had queued till there le(love u kelly). so we got our first ice cream in like less than a min. i finished my ice cream and gerard dared me to get another one by walking in from the wrong end of the queue. which i promptly did, so i spent abt 1 min queuing time on two cones of ice cream(love myself this time).

proceeded to waste time at macs talking rubbish, where i walked up to the macs cashier and asked him for 5 cups of water. which he gave in miniature cups. gd service man, we just wasted one piece of paper on a tray, 5 plastic cups and abt 500 ml of ur water. anyway, after that i went back for my third cone, only to find they've increased their security so now they've like 3 ppl to prevent ppl who walk in frm the wrong end of the queue and get ice cream. stupid security lah, like my norton firewall which had the cheek to block my IE frm accessing the internet. omfg lah. if not for jasper suggesting firewall problem and the ever so pro kelvin for helping me solve the problem, i wldn't be writing this nonsense here now. thanks jasper and kelvin.

oh, and the queue by the time it was 6pm had at least 200 ppl alrdy. of which 1/4 are rj ppl, 1/5 Chij. haiz, anyway, my frens who were in the increased security queue managed to get their ice cream, and then came and found me at the mrt station after yiting had left. damn it, i shld hav cut their queue, then i'll hav like 3 cones le. but nvm 2 cones will do =)


DotA fact of the day: Juggernaut's ultimate, the Omnislash, got its name from Cloud's limitbreak in final fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment